Show played episodes

Not finding the option after the most recent updates. Am I blind or was it removed entirely?

Changes from the latest version update

Hi @walter1124 - [Show played] (which is used to show/hide played episodes) is located in the Settings screen on the Android app. :slight_smile:
Cheers.

There was a more convenient option that was located on each individual subscription on the top right drop down before the most recent update. Can we have that back please?

As njm is saying I was looking for the option on an individual subscription. Otherwise it’s very messy.

@njm328 @walter1124 I see. We’ll have your concern checked further by our team.
Cheers.

Agree, I explained the reasoning just now I’m about thread, but this particular change was an oversight and we’ll add it back one way or another.

Before the most recent update, there was a more convenient option that was located on each individual subscription on the top right drop down that would “show played episodes” and “links” to download the episode’s raw file. Can we have them back please?

Hi, series detail screen were updated to simplify things by removing the overflow menu.

The links were been merged into Info screen, accessible from (i) icon.

Removing show/hide played was an oversight. We know it’s popular and will add it back one way or another here.

fyi - threads of Changes from the latest version update have been merged here.

Preview here. The “eye-con” (sorry :blush:) will be shown only if you have “show played” off. It will act as a toggle.

Only applies to subscribed series since a new sort icon is shown if unsubscribed (otherwise in series settings dialog), I guess this is 99% used on subscribed series so it should be alright.

Should this be available in the next update?

Hi @njm328 - This is available now in the latest beta version we’ve released yesterday.
Cheers.

Still not seeing it.

Whoop… There it is!

@njm328 The icon appears when [Show played] in Settings screen is switched off.
Cheers.