Play Later list not cleared out

Hi,

I have set PFM to remove episodes from Play Later after they are done. This morning, I was trying to nice episodes around in the list and it was taking endless amounts of time. So I changed my settings to see all episodes, and all played episodes (normally I only show the ones that are downloaded) an lo and behold, my Play Later list contained hundreds of episodes.

Even weirder, while I was typing this message, without changing the settings, all of those hundreds of episodes disappeared. So it’s as if the Play Later database doesn’t update properly when “show downloaded only” is set to true, and “show played” is set to false.

L

Sorry about that. Can you please clarify this “This morning, I was trying to nice episodes around in the list and it was taking endless amounts of time.”

Oops, autocorrect is such a great invention… I was trying to move episodes around.

I’m attaching a screenshot.

L

Thanks for the screenshot and additional info @lduperval.

By the way, you mentioned “…I changed my settings to see all episodes, and all played episodes…”. Did you mean you enabled [Show played] and disabled [Show downloaded]?
If so, we’re a little confused because you also said “…without changing the settings…” and “…when “show downloaded only” is set to true, and “show played” is set to false.” I guess this means you actually reverted your settings back, i.e. [Show played] is disabled and [Show downloaded] enabled…?

Cheers.

Hi,

Here is a blow by blow:

1. Show Downloaded Only is true. Show Played is false
  2. Move stuff around. Takes a lot of time
  3. Show Downloaded only is false. Show Played is true.
  4. See way too many episodes
  5. Write report here
  6. Go back to check and take screenshot. Most of the unwanted episodes are no longer there.
  7. Take a screenshot one day later that shows the problem is still there, but on a much smaller scale

Hopefully this is better!

L

Thanks for providing us the steps you carried out @lduperval - yep, that’s much better. :slight_smile:

I suppose the many episodes you saw after performing step 3 are played episodes, correct? Also, the “unwanted episodes” you mentioned on step 6 are played episodes too…?

In addition, can you please send a report with logs?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.