Play Later does not pick up order changes

This is a problem that used to appear before and never completely went away. The use case is as follows:

• Play something on the Play Later list (episode A). Make sure there is another episode after it in the list (episode B)
  • Add another item immediately after the episode that is playing (episode C; so Play Later list is ACB)
  • When episode A is done, it jumps to B when I expect C to play

Before, I used to pull down the list to synch everything but even that doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Has anyone else experienced this?

L

Cant seem to replicate the issue on my end. Can you please send us logs so we can investigate it and also please send sample episodes too?

Just sent the logs.

L

I have the same issue. I think it’s a cloud sync issue. When I set up multiple episodes in a specific order on the desktop and then turn on my mobile phone, they sync perfectly. But when I manually move episodes to organize them on the mobile, they jump all over the place and sometimes show false doubles.

Finally! I’m not the only one! Woohoo!

i used to see the false doubles but i haven’t seen those in a long time. I never use the Web version, in case there is any relation.

L