"Mark played" on the web also plays the next episode

“Mark played” on the web also plays the next episode.
Why is that? I don’t want the next episode to be played.

Hi @taw_moto - The info you have provided will be useful to us, however, to assist you further with your issues, can you please go to Settings | Help | [Contact us] and send logs? We will wait for your email so that we can assist you as soon as possible.

@jbaldomero You just copy-paste your message?
It’s your web app, there are no logs there for me to share.

@czardom a little help please? thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @taw_moto - What you’ve experienced is a normal behavior as that button isn’t actually “mark played” but “mark played and play next”. :slight_smile:
Cheers.

@czardom oki, and where is the “mark played” button? I cannot find it :wink: thx

Hi @taw_moto - It’s located in the 3-dot menu found below each episode on a playlist.
Cheers.

@czardom
Hmmm, that’s the one that I pressed and it’s “mark played and play next”, see my first image.
I don’t see any other button. Can you give me a printscreen please?
P.S. I am trying to upload a small .mp4 video and it seems that’s not supported.

Hi @taw_moto - here:

Cheers.

@czardom
Thanks, but it’s not intuitive at all. You guys have plenty of room in the lower part of the screen to add a normal “mark played”, besides “mark played and go next”.

That’s noted @taw_moto. We’ll take your feedback as a suggestion.
Cheers.

@czardom I have this page, I am listening to an episode, I want to mark it played without going to the next. How should I proceed?
I have to search the current playing episode in my entire list (100+ episodes) and then press your small button (“marke played”)? Maybe go to History and find it there?

It’s silly that I having the current episode in the lower part of the screen is useless, I have to access the episode from another menu.

Hi @taw_moto - I see. We appreciate the additional info you’ve provided with regards to your concern here. It’s now relayed to our team.
Cheers.

@czardom Any news on this? There is no only possibility to close an episode at the moment, because pressing Playist-History does not work, I press 5-6 times and nothing happens.
See problem 1 here: Marking an episode as played does not remove it from "Play later" list

So at the moment the only solution I start an episode from the laptop and close it on the phone!!
Sorry, but your web app is an abomination, I am using it for a couple of days and I already found 4-5 problems.

Hi @taw_moto - We do apologize for the inconvenience. Your suggestion was forwarded and it’s certainly part of our to-do list after discussions have been finalized and approved.

Regarding your concerns about the web app. Would it be possible for you to send us an email about it? We would like to get more details and if possible, screenshots of the problems you are referring to.
Cheers!

@jbaldomero I could sent you an email but what details/screenshots do you want me to put in? In all my topics I also attached videos.

Hi @taw_moto - Kindly include all your concerns including the 4-5 other issues on the email so that we can address them all in the ticket. Please also include the video and other attachments. Thanks!

@jbaldomero because they are not related, maybe I should create separate tickets