Folder for Podcast Storage

Would it make sense to have different subscriptions’ downloaded in different folders instead of dumping them all in one folder? Sometimes I want to keep some podcasts to listen to again, but want to remove them from my device. It would be nice to be able to just copy them to a hard drive or a flash drive without hunting them among the other podcasts.

Hi tommxwipf! Welcome to the Player FM community!

Just to clarify, this is with regards to the download storage on your device wherein instead of all downloads going to “Podcasts” folder on your device, it will go to Podcasts | [Series title folder]? If so, we will take your concern as a suggestion and have it considered for future updates.

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks for verifying. We will take your concern as a suggestion and have it considered for future updates. :slight_smile:

I second this request.

L

Duly noted on this. :slight_smile:

Thanks. We probably need more to chime in if there’s anybody else who thinks so. I have requested this before, like a year or so ago.

It would be great, if this feature would be realised. I’m still using another podcast-app beneath player.fm, which suoports folderbased downloads, for downloading episodes I want to keep - that’s a bit uncomfortable.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here, @choga. We’ve taken note of it and forwarded to our team. Cheers!